VGMediSpa / mis-sold product

London England Greater London, United Kingdom

I bought 3 packages for myself, sister and mum early nov 2016 for selected areas.
It took well over 4 weeks to secure a patch test appointment which was just before christmas.

All three of us had the appointments on the same morning and two of us received very poor customer service from the same unprofessional, seemingly underqualified, inexperienced and simply rude clinician!

I have new cartilage piercings on my ear, which I warned the clinician about before she commenced the patch test on the side of my face. With the laser she knocked my ear which caused great discomfort and subsequent swelling & bleeding. There was no apology for the accident or acknowledgement what had happened, complete and utter disregard to the pain she had caused.

Following which there was a dispute with regards to the package we had purchased vs. The areas that we wished to treat. Both issues were raised to both head office and the local london percy st clinic, to which there was little effort made to get to deal with the issues. The sales team misleading sold us the package confirming that it would also cover the area that we were looking to treat. The only way to resolve this issue was to buy an additional package for £100+.

Unhappy with the lack of communication I wrote a formal email to the complaints department (As per their policy) on 22/12/16 which to this date has not been dealt with. I am well within my consumer rights to obtain a refund for services that were not: (1) not as described and (2) services not to a satisfactory quality.

It is impossible to speak directly to the senior management within head office! I call head office two/three times a week, however the senior management seems to be away every time I call!! Requests for them to call back or email me with an update is impossible! I have been pushed from pillar to post to try to obtain a refund, whilst also wasting countless hours trying to get a hold of someone! I will not rest till I obtain a full refund! This is simply despicable!

Package: £89 x 6 sessions – face package. (X3 people) = £267 total
Clinic: london percy st

Unprofessional, rude, non-responsive, misleading sales techniques…!! Issue after issue!!!
Don’t waste your time or hard earned money!

I am at the point where I am calling on a daily basis to speak with someone from head office to deal with the situation and authorize the refund! This is proving impossible, whilst also being a massive waste of time. To this date I still have not received a single email or phone call from head office to even notify me of the status of this issue.

Bk