Veterans Support Organization / Fraud/Scam

FL, United States Review updated:

I worked for the VSO from February 2002 - May 2005. During that time I witnessed money being pocketed by the CEO, and other employees of the veterans supports organization. The CEO makes 51, 000 per year. Does that include all the money he pockets? Now i hear his wife is the President of New Life Haven and a part of the Board of Directors. I wonder how much she pockets. Also, his two daughters are paid employees with the vso. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. This is a scam. They live in a 2.5 million dollar house in Florida. How can someone that reports to the IRS making 51, 000 per year afford a 2.5 million dollar house!!! If someone looks into the tax filing for the vso, they will see that they only started giving in 2006. From [protected] the money was used for the board of directors benefits, then they realized " oh we have to give before we get caught ". I'm ashamed to ever work for this organization. They used the word "Veteran" to trick people into giving. I can't believe they are still around. I thought by now they would have been caught. I'm warning every community in South Florida, Florida and throughout the United States to be very careful with the veterans support organization and if you see them to please call your local police and explain what they do. I google their name and i find over 100 articles calling them a scam. Someone put an end to this scam.

Comments

• Re
      21st of Jan, 2010

VETERANS SUPPORT ORGANIZATION IS A SCAM-

Veterans Support Organization purpose of the corporation, item 6; it says nothing about veterans although all of their videos insinuate they exist to support veterans:

See how a non-commercial TV station, School Board of Broward County's TV station (FL), has been duped; notice the professional way the solicitors are dressed insinuating they are veterans; listen to the president admitting that the collectors are semi-employees, probably listed as sub-contractors for the IRS; they are paid panhandlers:

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005,

should be expanded to include this kind of activity.

Everyone in New York please go to " The Stolen Valor Act" website and complain about the VSO and their scam.

• Tm
      29th of Jan, 2010

They founders live in a 2.5 million dollar house in South Florida, , also pay high saleries to their two daughters. They run a scam using the name Veterans to dupe people to gain fortune throught their scams.

• Tm
      29th of Jan, 2010

The goverment needs to investigate these con-artist

• Kn
      9th of Jan, 2013

I've heard a lot of rumors with ALL the private veteran's charities. I'm a vet interviewing with New Life Haven tomorrow. I wish u had some verifiable proof to your claims. I'll keep looking.

If any 1 has VERIFIABLE evidence, please e-mail [protected]@Live.COM.

13th of Sep, 2013

now they are scamming seniors in whiting, new jersey. squatting outside the local stop and shop super market begging money from seniors on fixed incomes