Veterans Affairs / id theft on a home loan

1 Decatur, Georgia, GA, United States

In June of 2015 and February of 2018 someone used my information illegally to purchase 277 Carolyn drive chickamauga GA 30707. I have never owned a house. I need the purchase and the loan cancelled. This house is actually carol mcnutts house. I appreciate any and all help on this matter. The purchase of February of 2018 was authorized illegally. I have never applied for a veterans affairs home loan.

• Updated by Shackledlion, Mar 21, 2018

Someone has used my information illegally to purchase 277 Carolyn drive chickamauga GA 30707 in June of 2015 and February of 2018. The purchase in February of 2018 was authorized illegally. This house is owned by carol mcnutt. I have never owned a house. I have never applied for a veterans affairs home loan. I need the purchase and loan cancelled.

• Updated by Shackledlion, Mar 21, 2018

Someone has used my in formation illegally to purchase 277 Carolyn drive chickamauga GA 30707 in June of 2015 and February of 2018 with a veterans affair home loan. I have never owned a house. I have never applied for a va home loan. This house belongs to carol mcnutt. The purchase of February of 2018 was authorized illegally. I need the purchase and loan cancelled.

• Updated by Shackledlion, Mar 21, 2018

Someone gas used my information illegally to purchase 277 Carolyn drive chickamauga GA 30707 in June of 2015 and February of 2018. The loan and purchase of February 2018 was authorized illegally. I have never owned a house. I have never applied for a veterans affair home loan. I need the purchase and loan cancelled. The house is owned by carol mcnutt. The va regional loan center is in Decatur ga. The number is 18887682132.

Sh