Vesta T- mobile / I don't get it

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am so upset with the T- mobile ( Vesta prepaid ) company. I found out about an unauthorized charge on my visa card...called them about it...they have the FULL cell phone number of the person who charged this $100 on my credit card and they will not give it to me, so I can call the person and ask him/her, what is wrong with you, using my credit card to charge your pre-paid cell phone !!! and find out who did this CRIME !!! I can't believe what I am hearing from the representative on the phone. They just protect the people who do the crime !!! This is so wrong !!!
I never had T- mobile and sure will never have a T- mobile in my life !!!

Eu

Comments

• Ve
      31st of Mar, 2011

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email  [protected]@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956.  A representative will be glad to assist you.