Vesta Corp / Unauthorized automatic billing

Vesta Corp does automatic payments for AT&T to top up prepaid cell phones. I paid my cousin's overdue AT&T bill using a check from an account with MY name on it. They used the info from that check to debit my account 2 more times. I went to my bank and signed an affidavit stating that I did not authorize the ACH deductions. I've been told by the bank that I will have the money back in my account in 2-3 days. We'll see.

Br

More Vesta Corp Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rh
      30th of Mar, 2009

They let people scam other people

• Ve
      5th of Jun, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
    or call toll free 866 608 3007. A representative will be glad to assist.

• Ly
      21st of Jun, 2009

My 74 year old mother was taken 6 times by Vesta. When talking to Vesta they stated they have a series of questions before taking a check by phone. The questions consist of name and address on checking!!! Boy that's pretty involved... Their system is suppose to document the number when someone calls in ...IT DID NOT!!!
    I have been a fraud investigator for 25 years and Im here to tell you this will become an issue soon!!!

• Ly
      21st of Jun, 2009

Update on the 74 year old women!!! Vesta has refused to refund any of the charges(400.00) because my mother's knows the person!!! This was stated by a Jennifer in there Oregon office...Buyers Beware!!!

• Pa
      5th of Dec, 2011

Mrs. Heigle stated in her comment above she had been a fraud investigator for 25 years. At the time of said statement she was 46. That makes her starting this job at 21. She lived with her mother until she was 30 & babysat at her mothers home for 10 years. She worked at various banks in collections for a few years & worked at a few attorneys offices in collections telling others that she was a paralegal. She never spent a day in collage nor was she ever a paralegal. She lied to the public in this latest election she ran in for mayor of South Bloomfield. In fact the last attorney she worked for (Michael Moses) fired her then sued her for taking clients with her when she left. Then he obtained 2 restraining orders & 1 protection order against her. She also has 1 conviction for passing bad checks. Its public record at Franklin county's website. I know a great deal about Mrs Heigle . She is the only fraud here.

• Re
      12th of Feb, 2014

Lynda Heigle has stolen money from many people. Some didn't prosecute because she is a skank and slept with them.

• Br
      13th of Feb, 2014

I agree with Realparalegal. Lynda Heigle recently took a great deal of money from my husband to do our taxes, then seduced and him and had an affair with him. She did NOT do our taxes and is also withholding crucial, personal information that we had provided to her. She has turned my families world upside down. She is NEVER to be trusted. I will be prosecuting. I DID NOT sleep with her.