Vesta AT&T / unauthorized charges

1 259 s linda st., kimberly, wiWI, United States Review updated:

I DID have a prepaid cell phone. Do not use it anymore, infact i have not used it for almost a year. Then I had an unauthorized debit charge against my bank account, on 02/12/09, for $26.25. I want to be refunded from Vesta. I want Vesta to stop using my bank acct.

An

Comments

• Ve
      5th of Jun, 2009

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com
    or call toll free 866 608 3007. A representative will be glad to assist.

• Me
      1st of Oct, 2010

My attitude toward this complaint is that it's true. This is something VESTA does and doesn't take into consideration what it is they're doing. It's simply ridiculous and it needs to stop. Why should a person have to pay for a phone that he no longer has? A prepaid cell phone at that. Are you serious? I also read how a U.S. Soldier fighting in Iraq was charged 10, 000 for a card that he wasn't using. VESTA only refuneded 1000. Where is the rest of the money? They were told in this case that VESTA doesn't go past 90 days. They are truly horrible and the customer service is poor. They send you to an answering machine and then the phone hangs up on you. Poor management...i wouldn't recommend that anybody get their wireless service with this company at all!!!

• Ra
      29th of Jul, 2013

I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS TRACKING NUMBER IS ON A CHARGE THAT I DID NOT AUTH. ON BANK ACCOUNT

EMAIL TO RANDY@RANDYSMARINE.COM ATT RANDY