Vesta - AT&T Prepaid Calling Cards / charges on my account

Phone: 321-394-5280

I checked my account balance and saw a charge from 11950 SW Garden Place on Nov 13th for the amount of $96.26. I have no record of this charge, and no idea how it got on there. I proceeded to google the address to get more info and saw the AT&T prepaid calling card scam. I'm very unhappy about this, because this is my wedding fund account, which is in 6 days and I NEED that money!

Comments

Fs
  15th of Nov, 2010

Watch out for this predatory practice: if you use a credit card to add mintues to your ATT rechargeable card through Vesta, by DEFAULT they will set you up to automatically charge your card for more minutes whenever you use up your balance. You won't know this until you get your credit card statement, so be careful about adding minutes to this card. Only do it through a LIVE PERSON and make sure you opt out of the automatic renewal feature. They will not refund your money under any circumstances.

Li
  17th of Dec, 2010

I added 600 minutes to my card, the amount was 26.oo. When I got my bill, they charged me twice. I contacted them by phone. They said they would credit my account in ten day's. Well, shortly after, I went to use my calling card and my 600 minutes are gone and I cannot use my card. Now I have to call them again to see if I can get this straighted out. What a pain.

Li
  17th of Dec, 2010

I added 600 minutes to my calling card. When I got my bank statement, they charged me twice. I contacted them by phone. They said they would debit my account withing 10 day's. Shortly thereafter, I tried to use my calling card and they took away all my minutes. Now I have to contact them again and hopefully they will get it right this time and I won't have to get a new pin number, which I have been using for 8 years.

Cr
  13th of Dec, 2016

I don't even USE AT&T prepaid yet my debit card was charged TWICE on November 14, 2016 in the amount of $72.79 EACH! Unlike Christa, there is NO address next to the charges on my statement---only Portland Oregon! I'm just curious---those of you experiencing these charges, do any of you subscribe to DirecTV?