Vessos / junk quality!

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Terrible experience! I have ordered a swimsuit for a trip but it did not show up on time and I received it only after I cam back from my trip. Quality was terrible and size was also way to small. Vessos customer service did not help me with my issue and they told me to keep the swimsuit because shipping back would be way too expensive.
They refused to give me even a partial refund. So literally I was stuck with a piece of junk I could not even wear!

Li
Jun 08, 2016

Comments

• Ve
      Jun 08, 2016

Dear Customer, please offer your order number to [protected]@vessos.com so that we could check your delivery time status.
    Normally the parcel will take 10-20 days for delivery if you choose the free shipping, and there might be delayed little as the custom clearance.
    If there is nay problem on this item please offer some pictures for showing it. Once you contact us we will check and provide the solution for you.

Jul 13, 2016

Hi Would like to ask a question about my order, when the rest of the order would be shipped because I've paid for full order and was only partly shipped, But I can not get the contact page. I just want to know where my package is at as far as shipping the rest of my order.. I have had no emails or any news about my order. Thank You!!
    Marisa