Verona Dental Arts / Bad service

1 United States

I was in the office today with my son Michael. My appointment was for 12:15. I was called to come in earlier because of a cancellation. I got there & was told an emergency had come in so i would have to wait at least 15 - 20 - min.There were many children in the office & very loud. Turned out to be 50 min. I have never been taken on time in this office. I have always waited atleast 1/2 to 1 hr. My son Michael is Autistic. I expalined why wasnt I called that an emergency had come in to come later. I only live 5 min away so I would have gotten the call in time to stay home. MY son (because of the Autism) can not handle long waits, or loud noises. When I explained this to the receptionist she became very irate with me & explained to me she doesnt understand Autism. Then she preceded to attack me about Money I owed. By the way i didnt owe I have ins. She said it had'nt been submitted yet.She preceded to fight with me so I walked out. My husband stayed with My son & waited until he was seen. When i called to find out the procedure to put in a complaint I was hung up on.

Sa