Verizon Wireless / suspend fee
I decided to cancel my phone plan where I risk early termination fee. I had to stay on the phone for 30 minutes until the cancellation is complete, it was as if they wanted me to reconsidered a million times. I call to cancel, not to negotiate, there are reason I want to cancel.
On the top of that, I have to keep my lines in service until the end of my month cycle. The worst cancellation ever! I decided to suspend my phones because I don't want to use it and don't want to incur any more extra charges. They are going to charge me $15 bucks per line to suspend. This is crazy!! My intention to suspend is to not incur extra charges, and which would result in more charges.
WTF this company has become. I was a member for 9 years, and this is how I'm treated when I jump the band wagon? I will never return back to Verizon wireless, Never!
Time to get myself a prepaid so I am not bound to these contacts. Time to use Skype for all my international calls and long distance. Skype will take out all the cellphone industry in the near future like Netflix taken out Blockbuster. I hope that day comes soon.
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service