Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts / employee discount problem
My wife is eligible for an employee discount from Verizon. She tried to go to the Verizon Store. She was told to call a number, then request a fax form, then fax the form back to verizon.
Do you have any idea how annoying this procedure is? What if you don't have a fax machine at home? Is Verizon suggesting some one set up this big project on the job? The job they want to keep? You should not be faxing or recieving personal things at work. Buying a fax for home use is out of the question.
I've been trying to get a reply from Verizon since 9/06.
More Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - verizon claims they can't disconnect my phone 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet
- Verizon Technical Support - technical problems unresolved 
- Verizon Fios - veterans/military discount
- Verizon Store - unethical behaviour