Verizon Wireless / Cellphone / overcharge!
I am a senior citizen (91 years of age). I have been paying a bill sent to me by Verizon Wireless every month for nine (9) years with the understanding that it was for my onstar service which I have on my car. Verizon Wireless informed me that It was for an analog cellphone and if I didn't upgrade my service would be interrupted. I informed them that I have never, had a cellphone. They tell me too bad I should have known. There own records show no cellphone usage for nine years , yet they say they can keep the $2,448.00 dollars they have billed me over the last nine years. Although they did offer to reimburse me $ 60.00. If I didn't except it , then I would have hire a lawyer and take them to court.
Can they really get away with this. It seems to me that this is a huge ripoff, not only that it's just plain wrong.
More Verizon Wireless / Cellphone Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - terrible customer service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios internet service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios
- Verizon Prepaid - billing