Verizon Wireless / terrible company
Verizon Wireless is allowing solicitors to leave prerecorded voice massages on consumer's cell phone. The massage states that if you are interested and wants to hear more, call such and such phone number. This allows the solicitors to use consumer's allotted minutes which in turn cause Verizon to charge consumers 45 cent a minute overage charges.
Verizon charges their customers at least one minute for anyone just ringing your number. Again this takes away the customer allotted minutes. Sometimes Verizon will resend old erased voice massages to use up a customer's minutes.
Many of the solicitor's phone numbers are unlisted on consumer's phone bill. When I call Verizon about this and about the increase in my phone bill, they refuse to give me a credit on my phone bill.
Does anybody have any idea how many millions this scam produce per year for Verizon?
More Verizon Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet