Verizon Phone Service / misrepresentation of bundle plan/very poor customer service
I contracted for the verizon bundle plan/TV/Internet/Phone @ $99.00 per month. Yeah right! Our phone bill was ALWAYS over $150.00 and many times a lot more than that. Never ever is your bill 99, 00 with reasonable taxes of about 13.00 as I was promised.
So...December 28, 2017 I called Verizon and wanted to transfer our home phone to another company. I went through the necessary steps and it was established it would be transferred and we would keep our same number. Come January, there were severe problems with Verizon and Vonage getting the phone transferred correctly. I went through the process about 4 times and was given ticket numbers that everything was fine and dandy. OK...I didn't have any home service from either company for my home phone for January or February. I was told how very sorry Verizon was for the inconvenience and I supposedly received a credit. I have been paying Direct TV directly. Today, our internet service was interrupted. The notice says it would be interrupted on 2 /27 it was interrupted on 2/26. I talked to 4 representative just this afternoon telling my situation over and being transferred and transferred.
I was told I cannot do anything about it until someone in the (interrupted service) department is in on Tuesday. So no internet service...and that effects our phone service.
Oh by the way, I underwent a major surgery in early February and immediately had to deal with this Verizon nightmare.
How can this happen and how is it fair and why can I not receive due compensation.
More Verizon Phone Service Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - fios business internet
- Verizon Communications - service technicians
- Verizon Communications - the worst not reliable company I have ever dealt with.
- Verizon Communications - liars & cheats
- Verizon Communications - billing and cust service