Verizon Internet Security Suite / not for windows 98?
After being convinced by Verizon Online that I need online protection, I downloaded the Verizon Internet Security Suite (VISS) which can be used on three (3) computers once you subscribe. When checking out "system requirements" there was nothing that said VISS wouldn't work for Windows 98 (and I have one old computer that has Windows 98 operating system) but, once I subscribed to VISS and was ready to install in on the computer with Wins98, a message appearred that said "this does not support Wins98. Because I have three (3) computers, if I had known that I wouldn't be able to protect my other computers I would have check around for another security suite that works with Wins98. Some things should be stated up front and not after the fact.
More Verizon Internet Security Suite Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc 
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints