Verizon Florida Inc / apparent collection due
I am outraged at the moment. My wife and i just got a credit check done on me and I found out that I have an item reported negatively on my account for almost $300.00. Supposedly I owe Verizon that much money, but I never once had a phone through them, received any type of statement, or even a collection notice at all. Isn't that just hilarious. :| Yea I am not smiling. On top of that I was living in GA at the time and had been for a little while. My previous residence was in AL. I have never had a credit check before, so I was extremely surprised to find something negative on there. I am always on time with payments. If anyone knows how I can fix this please help. I will be calling them on Monday most certainly though.
More Verizon Florida Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.