Verizon Fios Triple Feedom! / international call charges
Made an international call and they charged me $550 at a rate of $6.50 per minute saying that you should have signed up for the 50 cents rate plan which is $4.95 per month!
Their lousy customer service (after long waitings etc.) wouldn't give discount and said you have to write to the consumer section in the corporate office. I wrote to them and sent certified mail and they didn't even respond.
To me they are a company that are out there to dishonestly get all your money any way they can.
I HATE VERIZON and I will switch soon.
More Verizon Fios Triple Feedom! Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.