Verizon Fios / security deposit was not credited back to final bill

1 Tampa, FL, United States

I had taken verizon FIOS Internet and Phone on first week of september. The order number was OF7352313. As I was new to United States I didn't have credit history at that time they took $125.00 as security deposit and it was assured that this would be adjusted in the final bill upon closure of connection. The phone number that I had taken was [protected]. After using the services I realized that the spped is not as much as mentioned by the customamare care executive. Upon investigation I found that it was always 7 or 8 MBPS whereas they took money for 15 MBPS. I didn't wanted to continue with this service and terminated the connection on last week of september. Till then they are assuring that in Final Bill the initial security deposit will be adjusted and I will get the remaining money back. I called verizon for more than 20 times and they were unable to address the issue. In middle of november they started accusing me for not paying bills where the actual situation is they are trying to digest the initial security deposit. I sent the bank details of the $125.00 payment but they didn't took any action on that. They are transferring calls from one department to another and harrasing me for last one month. As the bill is pending my credit history is going down. I never expected this kind of service from a leading service provider. Please help me in any way if you can. I want to sue this kind of service in United States.