Verizon Fios Internet Service / intermittent!
I was so excited to see that Fios was becoming available in my neighborhood; little did I know it would become the Bain of my existence. Well maybe for a shorter time than my entire existence. I ordered the service, (triple play of course) to get the 19" LCD TV. I received a lot more instead. First, ordering was a great experience and pleasant customer service rep. Second the installation took all day but again the installation Techs were great. Phone support needs to be clearly train, updated, and made more user friendly. Now the Service and billing, this is where there is issues.
I had service installed on 2/16/08 my service and speed was fine for two days, this is the start of the nightmare. The Internet service would then go down every three hours, the ip address would change and the speeds were not even close to what I ordered. I order 15MB down and 2MB up I have been getting 1MB down and 2MB up. I've been told I was turning the router off and on every three hours, it's the router, (which was replaced twice). I was told I had been using a bit torrent. How can I? It's not up long enough. Now I took a day off so I can get this all sorted out. What a disappointment.
More Verizon Fios Internet Service Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon - fios
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service 
- Verizon Communications - customer service representative lack of professionalism
- Verizon Communications - phone and internet