Verizon / trying to collect what I do not owe!
I ordered a wireless card for my laptop from Verizon. It came and would not work on my laptop. I returned it and called them to let them know it would not work. When they told me they did not know which one would fit my computer I gave up on Verizon and did not reorder one of the others they had for sale. In a separate issue I was emailed with a request to activate my "phone" service. I had no phone service and I had no wireless access so I did not activate the account they said I should.
Now they are billing me for $143.10 for wireless service I never received! I called and told them I had not activated their services but they told me too bad; I still had to pay because someone DID activate it. Well, I did not and I got nothing from them but they still insist i pay them for the nothing they gave me! I have no wireless access and no wireless phone!
More Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Wireless - terrible customer service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios internet service 
- Verizon Communications - verizon fios
- Verizon Prepaid - billing