Verizon Communications

Posted: Nov 19, 2017 by

tv commercial

Hello Verizon,

Your commercials with Thomas Middleditch are quite possibly the most annoying commercials that have aired in the last decade. After watching them repeatedly during Sunday Football commercial breaks, I have never been closer to cancelling all of your services and products, and switching to another provider. I genuinely hope your creative department will produce greater quality content soon. Your legal department should also look to ending any contract with Thomas immediately. If some changes aren't made in a timely manner, unfortunately I do not see how I can continue being a loyal customer with Verizon.

Regards,
Disappointed Customer
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Annoying Commercials

Comments

N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
That is quite the overreaction. Especially since you also want them to end their contract with their spokesperson, which would potentially cost them money. I'm not a fan of the commercials either, so I just change the channel when they come on. I do have to say that they are effective if you remember them, even if it's for negative reasons.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree