Verizon Aircard / not &unlimited& acess
The "Unlimited" claim by Verizon is not completely true. Because I travel every week I got an Air Card from Verizon. It works great everywhere but my home so I took it back and was told there was nothing I could do. After suffering with it for 3 months and getting locked into the contract someone told me I could get an antenna for it (of Course another 40 bucks)so I did and that still didn't work. When I called Verizon they said that the reason my internet was so slow was because I had reached my limit of megabits so my connection had been slowed down by Verizon until next month. Of course the fact that I didn't know this was my fault since I didn't read the small print on the 5 page contract and there was no responsibility for the salesman to tell me. Between the salesman who know NOTHING (Circut City in Van Nuys ) to the slimy contract I will now be going with AT&T as soon as Verizon stops holding my numbers hostage.
More Verizon Aircard Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.