Veritas Communications / Have not received magazines

1 11505 S Memorial Parkway, Ste 104Huntsville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 256-270-9114

One of the representatives from this company came to my door selling magazines. I already had a subscription to PC Gamer and to help the guy out he said that he could renew my subscription for me. I paid the money, the check cleared and everything. That was in September of 2008. It is now May 2009, my PC Gamer subscription has run out and I have not received any magazines because it hasn't been renewed. I am not sure if this is the right place for the complaint, but this was the only site I could find that was relative to veritas communications.

Wi

Comments

• Ar
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I live in PA and paid for a subscription august 2009, my check cleared and it is Jan 2010 and I have not received a single copy of the magazine I ordered. My receipt has the info: Veritas Communications, Woodstock, GA of course with a disconnected phone #. Anyone have any suggestions? It was for $48 which isnt a ton of money but its the principal that is upsetting.

• Co
      8th of Jan, 2010

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

File complaints with your state consumer affairs office and the state on your receipt!!!

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau – www.bbb.org

Call your local police department (there’s not much they can do but make them aware if you get a good investigator they will request your story!!)

And finally call your local reporters (and the local reporters of the city and state on your receipt). I’m also emailing CNN. I don’t know if this will work but if they get enough complaints then they should do something.

Also call the magazine company ask them if they received your order (I bet not) let them know what you are doing. The magazine I ordered is now going to be sent to me from the magazine company (very nice of them).

The more complaints the more accomplished!!!

Complain Complain Complain