Veriquest Financial / Loan Refinance

I am absolutely appalled at the customer service provided by Veriquest Financial and it's partner Caiber Funding. I was in the process of a loan refinance. One of the representatives, Mr. Verona, told me that the next mortgage payment did not need to be made because it would be included in the refinance. After more time passed than he said would be necessary to complate the process, Veriquest began sending "late mortgage payment" letters and making harrassing phone calls about late payments. After speaking to many people at both companies (at least eight), who all said the same thing; they were sorry for the mix-up, etc., etc., they finally concluded with telling me they could not do the loan refi because I have not made my monthly mortgage payment, and asked that I try again at a later date. The way they worded the email (which was sent at 10:30PM on a Friday), made it seem as though I was the hold-up, even though they received eveything they needed from me within the first week. Unbelievable!!!

Fm
May 15, 2013

Comments

• Th
      16th of May, 2013