Venus Fashion / clothing, repeatedly promised $50 gift card to be sent with order never delivered
Made a large clothing order to get my promised $50 gift card. Never showed up. Called up and politely complained. Promised repeatedly it would be sent, No compensation offered for my time & energy spent to hassle the co. Generally poor mail service where I live so had to spend hours and hours dealing with the post office to find out what was going on.
Called "customer service" once more. Obviously by the way they reacted the gift card was never sent. SO after HOURS AND HOURS of arguing, rude treatment (asked for their corp number & it was rattled off so fast no human could record it, also given a phony name of the exec asst, right) then promised a $25 git card would be sent.
Like I'm supposed to be grateful they are sending me 1/2 of what I was promised in the 1st place?
SCAM, FRAUDULENT Company, AVOID AT ALL COSTS
More Venus Fashion Complaints & Reviews
- Venus.com - shipping to canada - duty / tax info not correct 
- Venus Fashion - excessive shipping charges 
- Venus Fashion - return policy and exchanges
- Venus.com - unfortunately they run a shady business 
- Venus Fashion - poor quality and shady shipping return policy
- Venus Fashion - do not order
- Venus Fashion - clothing
- Venus Fashion - sent my product to the wrong country
- Venus Fashion - their service is very poor
- Venus Fashion - they are so bad...