Venue.com/ Peach direct / over charge

United States Review updated:
Be Warned! Just for those of you, who like me recently received credit from this company... they are charging well beyond MSRP in every case. I nearly purchased a product, but fortunately for me I do a lot of research. Their catalog prices are substantially set well over manufactuers suggested retail. In some cases they are charging 33% over.

N  10th of Jul, 2009 by
If the only complaint is the price, then don't buy from them. I was looking for people who had actual experience with them. Not ones who price-shop.
Not that you shouldn't - - - but when we make the purchase at an agreed upon price - - - then we should be happy unless they are crooks and don't keep their end of the bargain, .
N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I agree about the pricing, however depending on your location, some things are priced good. That is business. My families lumber business marks things up 300%. Anyhow, I am new to this company. I found a better deal and called to cancel. They gave me no hassle and stated it takes up to five days to credit back to your account, however shows right away online cancelled. You do get promotions like no interest for 90-1 year on certain balances you place on the card. My only problem is that this company is not like others when it comes to shipping. It takes about three weeks for you to receive your goods. If you want instant gratification, this business in not for you.