[Resolved] Ventrux Informatics / App and web development and web development

1 Kolkata, India Review updated:

Hi.. This is Amit from kolkata.. I contaced Ventrux Informatics Pvt.Ltd for my App.. I thought this is a good company . But that was my mistake. Rakesh Pathak came to my office and convinced me to give them the app order.. nd i was convinced by that Idiot. and paid him an amount of 20, 000 as a set up fee after that he never picked up my call not responding to my mails.. So please dont give them any order.. This company will take your money and never provide you the services... Dont do any business with this company...

Su
Nov 13, 2016

Comments

• Va
      27th of Nov, 2016

seems fake complain they are good in app devlopment

• Vi
      27th of Nov, 2016

fake complain please stop this I will ask moderator to remove this fake complain or show me some proof that Mr. Amit has paid the money, we dont know who is amit or suraj please provide the proper details of cheque number where this fake person has paid...

• Ra
      27th of Nov, 2016

This is fake review please remove this, the lines written by Mr. amit seems to be totally fake, I have personally worked with this company and there team is very good and professional. I will request the admin to check with proof and remove this fake review asap, because I dont have found any such behavior and this review and comment given by Mr. Amit is totally fake..

• To
      27th of Aug, 2017

This company is a totally SCAM pay them $2, 000 dollar and got nothing. Please Stay away!!!

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2018

these reviews are totally wrong and making fake reviews are illegal, please stop posting these fake reviews.

• Pa
      25th of Jun, 2018

This guy Tommy is bluffing. This team has a very good review on multiple online platforms. They have been working for a long period of time and have legitimate team members for specific areas of development. So when almost all the clients are happy then the ones who are complaining must be the ones to blame.