Venezia International / puffer & hoodies

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

I paid $2, 000 for 40 puffer jackets & 40 hoodies, 3-4 months ago I still haven't received my gear I have proof that Venezia International has threatin me & black mailed me try to get me to pay more money, he told me if I don't take down complaint he will not ship my gear, but in the previous complaint I made he lied & said he shipped already, I contacted this company via Alibaba.com, I had to pay another company to produce more puffer jackets & hoodies, I also will upload picture of our conversation so that y'all can see that this company is "Scammers"

De
Feb 9, 2018

Comments

• Vo
      20th of Feb, 2018

Hello,

Mr. Jackson I believe I may know an international lawyer to fulfill your wishes if you choose so I’ve heard about this company before doing not so good business. I’ll follow up with you for more details.

• De
      20th of Feb, 2018

@vonyaekid96 Perfect I currently have a lawyer handling it, whe're trying to get a defense representative in Pakistan where this company is located, if you could email me at demontej97@yahoo.com all your information so we can get this done as soon as possible, I really appreciate you for seeing this through !