Vemma Builder / Unauthorized charge!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I was trying to access information about filling out forms with Google. When I accessed the site I authorized $1.95 (shipping and handling fee) to be withdrawn from my account for the information CD about filling out forms. The next thing I know is there is a deduction from my account in the amount of $39.95 from Vemma Builder. I was also charged $9.95 from this website as well. I never subscribed or authorized anyone to make deductions from my account. These are fraudulent charges without my knowledge (until looking at my statement) or consent.

Nefetoria.

Comments

• To
      25th of Feb, 2010

I just received a shipment of Vemma products that I never ordered. I called the company who said that I had "set up an account for regular shipments" and that they would cancel future shipments but I had already been charged for this one $157

I called my cc company and had the charges removed and they are going to investigate this company. Something unscrupulous going on. Beware of this company.

• Mi
      14th of Sep, 2010

when you place your orders it says VERY CLEARLY THAT YOU ARE PUT ON AUTO SHIP! this is a case of you not proofreading the order confirmation before pressing send.

• We
      23rd of Apr, 2011

Thank you very much for this consumer's complaint website. I happened to read many complaints about Vemma Builder . I was about to get involved with this business but I thought of searching more information regarding the company so, I am very much thankful that I did not proceed to become a member. Thanks again.