Vemma Builder / Unauthorized charge!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I was trying to access information about filling out forms with Google. When I accessed the site I authorized $1.95 (shipping and handling fee) to be withdrawn from my account for the information CD about filling out forms. The next thing I know is there is a deduction from my account in the amount of $39.95 from Vemma Builder. I was also charged $9.95 from this website as well. I never subscribed or authorized anyone to make deductions from my account. These are fraudulent charges without my knowledge (until looking at my statement) or consent.

Nefetoria.

Comments

To
  25th of Feb, 2010

I just received a shipment of Vemma products that I never ordered. I called the company who said that I had "set up an account for regular shipments" and that they would cancel future shipments but I had already been charged for this one $157

I called my cc company and had the charges removed and they are going to investigate this company. Something unscrupulous going on. Beware of this company.

Mi
  14th of Sep, 2010

when you place your orders it says VERY CLEARLY THAT YOU ARE PUT ON AUTO SHIP! this is a case of you not proofreading the order confirmation before pressing send.

We
  23rd of Apr, 2011

Thank you very much for this consumer's complaint website. I happened to read many complaints about Vemma Builder . I was about to get involved with this business but I thought of searching more information regarding the company so, I am very much thankful that I did not proceed to become a member. Thanks again.