Veloura.net / ###

United States Review updated:

Ordered trial product from Veloura.net and was told that I have to pay only for shipping. Instead of that I’m on some kind of subscription now and they keep charging my account every month. I will cancel my card probably to avoid future charges.

Comments

• Ci
      11th of Jan, 2013

Veloura seems to be a scam for you only have to pay for shipping, which I never received the products after a month for, but my credit card was charged $99.00 for what???

15th of Jan, 2013

Your problem 's same as me. I ordered veloura and bellagenix on 22 December 2012 and I've just get only veloura three days ago. It's almost a month. Where 's bellagenix? What do I do? Will I be changed for two products? or I have to cancel my card probably to avoid future charges.

• Ka
      26th of Jan, 2013

i AGREE THEY ARE ### THEY TOOK £70 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND THE 14 DAYS WASNT EVEN UP YET.

TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM IS A JOKE, IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WOULD LOVE TO DRAG THEIR ### THROUGH COURT. OR WORSE!!!.

28th of Feb, 2013

Agree! Pure cheats! Same story, took my money and didn't send the product. The only thing you can do is cancel your card. Go to scambook to lodge your complaint. There are at least USD10mil worth of damages lodged against the product Bellagenix and Veloura. BTW the ### company is Natural Health Network.

• Jb
      4th of Apr, 2013

I think the complainant has something to worry about. I am afraid the same thing is going to happen to me!
    I Have received my free trial offer, but as it is not suitable for my skin and caused redness, I do not wish to continue
    using the free sample, and certainly do not require to purchase any more of the serum. I have read the terms of
    sale, and understand that if I wish to terminate the contract, I have to phone 0800 2011 1300. to obtain an "RMA no".
    However, and to no surprise. This no is not available! (I phoned within the hours stated!) Unless I can obtain this RMA no
    within 14 days I will be charged £64, 95 for the trial offer. (which was supposed to be free).
    Is this yet another scam? and has anyone actually phoned this no. and received an answer? Or perhaps have you an alternative no. with which I can contact the firm. Help greatfully accepted.

• Mi
      11th of Jun, 2013

This is such a pity...i also received the trial order, but had to cancel due to fear of being charged and not receiving the product in the future. The product worked really well for me and I really enjoyed it. However, $99 is just way too much to lose or stand to lose on nothing. Just shows how companies lose customers who really enjoy their products. Idiots.

• Le
      13th of Nov, 2013

To all who have fallen victim to this scam please find below UK company address, customer service number and email address;
    You may contact our customer service department via postal mail, email, or by dialing us direct as follows:

For Returns:

30 The Downs, Altrincham
    Cheshire WA142PX ENGLAND

[protected]@tryveloura.com
    Tel: 0-800-092-3412(UK)
    Customer service hours are from Monday-Friday 10AM-1AM, Saturday 2PM-7PM GMT.

• Li
      25th of Jun, 2014

I've ordered also the samples and did'nt read the small text. It's very bad marketing to put customers up with free samples and that you automatic have a abbonement for as long you not react to them. Bad company to threat customers like this!

• Ho
      26th of Jun, 2014

I have also ordered the free samples, but now they will send me every month two new samples for the price of 74 euro each. It is a very bad marketing to fool people like this.
    They have my credit card number so they can charge it any time.

30th of Jun, 2014

I am from SA and fell for this gimmick. Ordered a free trial jar, received my jar after 20 days only to read that I will be paying R1087 for the jar, and after 45 days after that I will be automatically receiving a jar. I immediately cancelled, received my RMA number and AIRMAILED this back. I was even offered 50% for my future jars to which I replied NO thank you. This is not the way to do business at all, no matter what the results. Bad marketing indeed, but I am glad I learnt my lesson.

• Ni
      15th of Jul, 2014

Hi all,

I am from SA and ordered this product about the 28th of June 2014. To this day now free sample. I can advice that you inform your bank of the scam and stop any payments from this supplier in future as they have the payments the supplier already took.

• Ca
      15th of Jul, 2014

Hi there, I'm also from SA, can't believe that I was so stupid to fall for this scam. My item was supposed to arrive 4 days ago. I received a call from Standard bank's credit card fraud unit, to confirm that I used my card...Wish I read the comments sooner.

• Bi
      17th of Jul, 2014

I also had the same experience, shameful false advertising and cunning marketing manipulative strategies.

• Be
      22nd of Jul, 2014

I am also from SA and ordered it as a trial sample and just had my account debited for R1087. I phoned the toll free number and was told they could not refund me. Has anyone managed to get a refund

• Su
      23rd of Jul, 2014

Hi, I am also from SA and fell for the same thing. Only got my samples today after ordering it on 7 July. I want to send it back immediately - how do I contact them? Do they have an email adress?

• Ca
      27th of Jul, 2014

What a shock to see that this company had "stolen" 1087 x2 from my credit card. I also have fallen prey to this scam.

I sent off an order for R70.00 and this is the result

What can one do?

• Fr
      31st of Jul, 2014

I have also signed up for the free samples and my account just got debited for 1087×2. I never even received the Samples.Can someone please help me in resolving this issue? What can i do? Please help!!!

• So
      1st of Aug, 2014

I've also signed up - they took my R70 x 2 for the samples, and then again R1087 x 2 before I've even receive my samples. I did now receive the samples. . . but don't want it anymore... They need to pay back my R1087 x 2 immediately! They are ###!

• Hu
      1st of Aug, 2014

I have also fallen prey. The company is registered in the UK, please report them to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
    I will be doing this so we need to all get onto it - power in numbers (despite how foolish we may feel)!

5th of Aug, 2014

I orders on 24 June around 2 AM and after my payment for shipment had gone through there was a notification that stated that they will deduct R2174 after 14 days and will continue to push the product to me every 45 days. I then researched the product further and I learnt that a number of customers were unhappy with insufficient disclosure of information .
    I immediately sent an email cancelling the order, then called the customer service number on the order confirmation I received by email on the 26th to ask them whether they had received my email cancelling and order made on the 24th- and the answer was no. I was told that it had already been shipped and they said I must wait until I receive the package then I can call them. I changed my credit card details and when I received the package last week, just over a month later I immediately called to ask for their address to send the product back-they said I must wait for 14 days then if I did not want it they can give me 50% discount. I said I can take the offer but I wanted their banking details cause I did not want them to have anything to do with my credit card again. They could not help because the only payment method is through the credit card system.

That is what has helped me because now they will be sending me their return address to return the product, I thank God from saving me from this bad purchase decision.

• Cp
      7th of Aug, 2014

I am also a victim of this scam. What is the email address for them? And the return address?

• Cp
      7th of Aug, 2014

I have also been scammed. What is the email address for this company? And the return postal address? It looks like it might be from Belgium but I am not sure. I was so excited about his wonder cream! There is different creams that they advertise, but all the same scam I am sure.

• Mc
      7th of Aug, 2014

They are an absolute joke...I too, was sucked in..ordered product on 20 July 2014. Sample only, 14 day trial, only pay postage blah blah blah.
    Product arrived on exact 14 days from shipping date, which was also expiry date of trial. I phoned 1800 760 413, at 11.41am spoke to Rick, he said they were experiencing shipping belays and they will extend the trial until 13/08/14. And that NO additional $ would be deducted from my account.

Surprise surprise, I check account this morning and see they took $109.95 on 7/8/14. I immediately get all paperwork and phone customer care, speak to Jenny, totally useless, when I told her that I wish to cancel trial as it gave my skin a rash, she offered 50% discount on the $109.95 and I could keep the product...not sure what part of 'I cannot use the product as it gave me a rash' she didn't understand.

FINALLY gave me 2 RMA numbers, ( 1 for the Veloura and 1 for the Alluria), then when I asked for postal details, phone line suddenly went very bad, as if she was on a mobile in bad service, eventually it cut out. I phoned back several times thoughout the day, only to have same problem...eventually get through at 2.03pm to Jenny, I ask if she is on a mobile as bad reception, no she isn't on a mobile, get postal address from them (Customer Care Returns, P.O.Box 13266, Galashiels, TD 1-9 AP, UK.

Said I needed to send parcel back, with RMA numbers on outside of package, phone them with tracking details, and THEN they would cancel order.

When I asked what happens to the $ they took from my account, without my authority, (I even said I had no $ now until pay day), her reply was that she will speak to a supervisor.

I heard her call out to Henry...then she said supervisor would call me back...I asked when that would be happening her reply 'within 24-48 hrs'... This just isn't good enough.

I phoned my bank and they are looking into getting $$ back for me but suggested I cancel my Visa Debit card, well that would be great but I live 4 hrs from nearest branch, so accessing any funds is impossible until new card arrives...not really an option at this stage, but my bank are still following it up..

Talk about dodgy..wish I had read all these comments before I was there next sucker..

As someone else posted earlier, here are their contact details, a little different postal box number. I for one will be emailing my complaint as a matter if urgency...

For Returns:

30 The Downs, Altrincham
    Cheshire WA142PX ENGLAND

[protected]@tryveloura.com
    Tel: 0-800-092-3412(UK)
    Customer service hours are from Monday-Friday 10AM-1AM, Saturday 2PM-7PM GMT.

• Mu
      14th of Aug, 2014

Thankyou all for sharing your experience with this company. When I read about it I thought, brilliant, must get some. BUT - I have been fooled in the past so Googled it and found this site and andeed many others. It has been most helpful reading all your comments and of course, I wont be purchasing this product. Thank you again

• Fr
      13th of Jan, 2015

Je suis française, je viens, moi aussi d'être victime. Cet échantillon était " dit " gratuit, j'avais juste à payer 4, 95 Euros de frais de port. Quand je l'ai reçu j'ai lu le document joint et découvert que tous les mois je recevrai un pot de créme avec un paiement de 70 EUROS à chaque fois, pris sur la carte de crédit communiquée. Aussitôt j'ai contacté ma banque et supprimé la carte virtuelle de crédit avec laquelle j'avais payé, plus rien à craindre de ce côté toute demande de paiement de leur part sera rejetée. J'ai téléphoné à Veloura 0800911940 J'ai été mise en contact avec quelqu'un parlant mal et comprenant mal le français, je ne sais ce que je dois faire de ce pot de créme !!!
    Tout ceci n'est qu'une vaste escroquerie . Malheureusement, chaque jour, nous sommes nombreuses à tomber dans leur piége

15th of Jan, 2015

VELOURA n'est ni plus ni moins qu'une GROSSE ESCROQUERIE. Comment se fait-il que ce site n'est pas été radié vu le nombre et l'ancienneté des réclamations ??????

10th of Aug, 2015

I ordered the free samples for two products that are supposed to work amazingly together. I received them, didn't like them and was in the process of returning them when I got billed a full amount for one product - I was certainly not given the full trial period stated from when product received rather from when they originally took the P&P. I phoned the company and advised accordingly and after some discussion was advised to carry on with return and that refunds would be sorted. I later found that a further full payment was taken in respect of one product and a half payment taken in respect of the other. Furthermore, I have now received a notice from a debt collection agency informing me that I need to pay a full payment plus costs to them otherwise legal proceedings will commence. What on earth?!!!