Velocity Inland Bank / deposit money

1 India Review updated:

thanking you again give me information.

velocityinland bank which disburses lottery funds to foreigners demands that u have to open mini bank account for claiming lottery winning prize.

in this behalf i want to ask you that i am not able to deposit so much amount which velocity inland bank ask me to get my account activation. they asking me to deposit an amount ranging from 480.00 GBP to 1500.00GBP at my choice in account which is in india. but i have not so much money and without it they don't give me my winning prize.

so what should i do? is there any other way to get my winning prize? i want my winning prize. please help me in this behalf. it is big amount that i cant afford because i have not so much money.

thanking you

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of Feb, 2010
    Velocity Inland Bank - Microsoft corpn lottery
    Malawi

Kindly inform if there exists a bank in u. K. By the name of velocity inland bank, which pays out micosoft lottery earnings. Further if the consumer help uk, does have a mail i. D ([protected]@live.com) . Also if micosoft corpn office does have an office in rock port, ma 01966, uk, with e - mail id (Warwickshire. Gov. [protected]@live.com)

Thanks for your reply in advance

Bala govindan

• Ka
      16th of Mar, 2010

still waiting for a reply regarding my above querry

• Sm
      19th of Mar, 2010
    Velocity Inland Bank - lottery w+innings

sir,
    please inform me that if there is a bank named as velocity inland Bank Authourised by the Coca-Cola Lottery Board in Conjuction with the UK Government to Disburse Lottery Funds to Winners from India.
    the address of bank is

24th of Mar, 2010
    valocity inland bank uk - Microsoft corpn lottery
    banking
    India

please confirm me whether there is a bank of this name in uk. Is it a fraud bank or real.

18th of Apr, 2010

please verify this bank exist ornot

• Kr
      4th of May, 2010
    Velocity Inland Bank - For submitting form
    lottery
    India

With reference to my first complaint or inquiry's reply i have sent message to message to below person for claiming my winning amount but in reply they send me this message so what should i do?

Velocity inland bank
    16 west gate, wind rush park rd,
    Whitney, oxford shire ox29 7dx
    +44-702-406-7897
    4th may, 2010

In-094986582

Krunal shah

Non-uk resident account activation

Since you are not resident in the united kingdom,

You are required to scan and forward to us your account opening document so we can create your account.
    Your account opening document is a valid means of identification which could either be a driver licence or a school or work identity card, or a pan card or an international passport.
    You will also scan and forward to us your passport photograph.
    Print, complete and sign the accounts opening form attached,
    Scan and forward to us the duly completed copy.
    Upon recieval of the aforesaid document, your account will be created but not active.

You are then required to activate your account with a minimum deposit of 480.00gbp which is equivalent to 36, 150 inr. Payable into our correspondence bank account in india.

As soon as your account is activated, your winning check is then credited into your active account, this process takes a maximum of 24 hours.

After which you are required to send us your local bank name in india, account holder name and account number which you want your winning funds to be transfered into.

Your winning funds will be transfered into your local bank account in india within 48 hrs of activating your account.

Note that your winning funds to be paid into your local bank account in india is four hundred and fifty thousand great britain pounds{450, 000.00gbp} which is equivalent to 30, 611, 491.66 inr
    Note that we are putting a time frame for lottery disbursement. Disbursement of shell corporation lottery funds ends on thursday the 6th of may 2010.

• Ga
      19th of May, 2010
    Velocity Inland Bank - about my winning Fund
    Banking
    United Kingdom

Hello
    My account is opened in this velocity Bank for my winning Fund transfer to my account. But they didnot transfer to my local account in India. So that what to do now. is my wiining Fund safe in my account they arenot responding my emails that Bank is fraud or Good.my account number is 11019235687842. I want my account statement.

Thanking you

• Jj
      25th of Apr, 2011

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. Same thing was happen to me. I did received an email regarding about winning lottery. I don't know either I can trust all this thing .