velociphin / Misrepresentation

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Light In the Box=Retail Business run by Chinese Scam Artists!

On their website it was described that I would receive a Wholesale Price of 39.59 for (101) units of Compact Flash cards, yet when I talked with their representative named "Crystal", I was told that I would be receiving only 1 unit of this Compact Flash card. She mocks me, saying that this is already cheap. Excuse me? I can find one here in the US for half that price. Why would I locate a wholesale business to purchase for 2x the price? This is a major scam and I have requested for a refund, but they refused. The beauty about their site is this, everywhere you look, everything is written as wholesale. This is their description to me when I foolishly fell into their trap. Wholesale Price :
for (101) units : US$ 39.59. That's not it, it came out to $46.89 as the total, even though shipping was only $2.00

Buyers beware! This is a retailer, not a wholesale business that they claim. If you must throw away money, throw it here in the US, don't let those Chinese Scam artists get you!

Comments

• De
      19th of Oct, 2009

Dear customer,

On behalf of LightInTheBox.com, we apologize for the unpleasant experiences and the late reply. We are extremely concerned to read your comments. We would like to know more details so we can address this issue promptly.

You can reach me at Denny@lightinthebox.com. Include your order number and contact info (a reachable phone number is best) and we will assist you very soon.

Thanks and Regards,