Velma Mcdonald / Package delivery to london, ontario

1 St Lazare Quebec, Canada

On November 1, 2016 I went in to the Post Office on Donegani, in Point Claire, Quebec to send a package to my son in London, Ontario. I was served by Roberto, who took all the information from my package and charged me $12 for 4 day delivery based on the address which he verified in the computer. I was given a tracking number which I verified after four days had passed and the package had not reached my son. It showed the parcel was being returned to sender for incomplete address! See photo attached...the address is complete! If you verify the postal code online, the only street serviced by this code is ESSEX!!!
Well, to add insult to injury, I have NOT received my parcel back as whoever input my return address made an error and my parcel is now in Asbestos, Quebec for the SECOND time this week! The postal code for Asbestos, QC is J1T...my parcel clearly shows J7T!!! When will I receive my package back and how do I get a full refund for the costs to send and return my parcel!???????
tracking number: [protected]
I have called Customer Support and spoke with Nancy. She told me nothing can be done and that I WILL eventually get my parcel back and that "people like to "pass the buck" at Canada Post!" Wow! what an amazing company...no one is responsible for these multiple errors!

Velma Mcdonald