Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Vehicle extended warranty / Fraud

86% 7
Contact information:
Royal Protection aka Heritage Warranty Insurance
I received flyer through the mail for this extended car warranty. I have since cancelled the policy, keeping with all the stipulations put forth by Royal Protection to be able to receive a full refund. 15 weeks later I am still getting the perverbable run around. The phone number I have ( the only one they will give me) is for a company called Auto One Warranty, 310 Commerce - Suite 150, Irvine, CA 92602 who claims that my policy is with Royal Protection, 3430 Sunset Avenue, Ocean, NJ 07712, even though all the billing statements I have received are from Warranty Finance, LLC-WFC, PO Box 5989, Carol Stream, IL 60197.
We all need to send written complaints to the Federal Trade Commission (website) and your state's Consumer Protection Division. Also file complaints with your state's Dept of Commerce and Insurance Commissioner.


Sort by: UpDate | Rating
N  22nd of Jul, 2008 by 
Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Selling extended vehicle warranty.
N  4th of Jun, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Did you ever get your money back? We got a Warranty that is billed from the same address. When we took the insurance, we asked about all the coverage. We had an issue with our vehicle and they said that it was covered. We went to the dealer and when they contacted the insurance, the warranty comp. said it was not. So we are going to cancel the insurance and want a full refund.
A  4th of Jun, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We also been trying to call and have been on hold up to 45 Min. Then a automated system says they are closed and the opening hrs were 9 - 5 central and it's only 3:30 central... very odd...
N  4th of Nov, 2009 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
How did you get your money back? Please I have tried to address this issue and it is really putting me in a bind. I keep paying the payment because regardless they will be able to keep the money I have already paid into the policy which amounts to about $1500.00 now. Please help. Distressed single mother.
N  20th of Jan, 2010 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
ummmmmmm please let me know cause i have been with them and payin them for almost one yr and a half
N  20th of Jan, 2010 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
please let me know you could e-mail me at barberenasilvia@yahoo.com and we all need to sue them
N  22nd of May, 2010 by 
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
These people seem to be totally fraudulent.
You was to go after them?
I want to go after them.
Who wants to go with me?


Post your Comment


Reply to