Vehicle-Carry.Com / Same scam as &SHIP-AMERICAN&

1 15329 Morales RoadTX, United States Review updated:

I saw the same ad on 6/5/08 for a " 2005 HONDA CBR 1000 RR Chrome 5743 miles" Ad on Kijiji'' for $2400.00, I responded to the ad via email and got this:

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Gregory Lukin and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2005 Honda CBR 1000RR. Very clean bike, like new, with only 5743 miles. The price is $2400.
Here you can find more pics:

I'm selling the bike because I have recently moved to Alaska (due to the nature of my job) and I was unable to carry it with me.
Also, I wouldn't have time or the conditions to ride it anymore.
Since I didn't have the time to sell the bike before moving, I left it back home, in the custody of a shipping company: VEHICLE-CARRY
The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

Please visit the following link to see how this service works and also to verify that the bike is in their custody, clear and clean, and ready to go:

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: OHYF14291402 - then you will see all details about the bike.

If you decide to close the deal, the shipping company will act as a third party, you will send the money to VEHICLE-CARRY, they will ship it to you and the bike will arrive to your door in 72 hours.

You can choose up to 30 days for inspection period. VEHICLE-CARRY will secure your deposit during the inspection period, and they will release the funds to me only when the inspection period will be over and you will confirm that you don't intend to return the bike.

The shipping fees will be covered by me and deducted by the shipping company from the price of the bike, at the end of the transaction.

If you agree to these terms, please let me know so we can start the transaction.

Gregory Lukin

(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

Then the 2nd email after asking some simple questions and for a phone # and even giving him mine:

Hi,

Im sorry but I dont have a phone line avaible here on the oil rig..sorry
The only line avaible its an emergency line that my boss wont let me use it for personal stuff

As I said I cant ride the bike here and I also have some debts to my bank and I have to pay them fast
And after all the bike is a gift from my exwife so I dont really care its going for so low

The bike is at Vehicle Carry warehouse in Houston, TX and will be shipped from there
It has been inspected by their mechanics and it is in perfect condition
Bike is already crated and ready to go with the shipping fee already paid..so the pick up isnt an option
Title, keys and all original accessories will be sent to you along with the bike

All you have to do is to start the transaction
You can choose up to 30 days for inspection period..This means you can inspect (test ride also) the bike for 1 MONTH before you decide if you keep it or not

If for any reason you are not satissfied you will be fully refunded no questions asked

Let me know
Thanks

(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

Now this is the third email after accepting the offer ( no money was ever sent) I was to get intouch with "VEHICLE-CARRY.com" for further instructions:

HI,

OK let me know after the transaction has been started
Thanks

(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

Can you belive this person. I hope the catch him/her, thank goodness I like to research any internet companies that i'm not familiar with and THANKS a million for all your compliants it saved me. This ad was posted on "KIJIJI.com" (south Florida), when I went back to show a friend the ad this morning (6/6/08) and it was gone, also notice how all the emails at the very bottom has :
" Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
(http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002) "

People be VERY VERY awear of this one it so convincing and appears to be SAFE because they are offering a "30 day inspection period with a full refund promise if you change your mind"

Al

Comments

26th of Jun, 2008

Dude. Crazy thing. I got the EXACT email just with a different name.

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Aaron Ritcher and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2003 Yamaha R6. Very clean bike, like new, with only 3690 miles. The price is $2400.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: DLJF68873148 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Aaron Ritcher

**************
    Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
    (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)

PPL.. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.. dude.. you saved me a bunch.. i appreciate that..

2nd of Jul, 2008

Thanks so much! My husband was excited about this one but I smelled a fish and found it in about 10 seconds thanks to you guys!

• Ra
      8th of Jul, 2008

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: HFAT60969645 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Gregory Lukin

**************
    Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.
    (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007

8th of Jul, 2008

Watch Out for this guy! hes a scammer for sure! I was exited at first but then checked into it. Don't listen to this guy for sure! Thanks to these postings I wasnt scammed out of my money too!

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Andrew Collins and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2003 Buell XB9S Lightning. Very clean bike, like new, with only 492 miles. The price is $2900.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: IOIZ07584777 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Andrew Collins

• La
      16th of Jul, 2008

And it still goes on:

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Vincent Toblin and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2006 Suzuki GSX R 1300 Hayabusa. Very clean bike, like new, with only 3000 miles. The price is $2500.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: ZLHT71384229 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Vincent Toblin

You know, you would think that the guy would change more than his name...thank God for stupid scammers!

• Lc
      22nd of Jul, 2008

has anyone actually gone through with the transaction and got burned? i'm dealing with the vincent toblin hayabusha. they want me to wire the money to a charles oliver in london, uk.
    good looking out,
    l.c.

• Iv
      22nd of Jul, 2008

hi im dealing with eric coleman and that is his offer and i dont know what to do is that fake help pls
    this is the first email 2005 honda cbr 1000 rr
    Hello,
    The bike is in good condition and it has 6, 859 miles. For the moment I am in London, UK with work, but this is not a problem because my wife can handle the shipping. This bike has a clear title and all papers come along with the bike. The price is $2900 shipping included. The bike is located in Steger, IL . If you have any other questions do not hesitate to email me.
    this is the second one
    The price is $2900 shipping included to your address in lawrenceville nj ... for this deal we will use International Delivery LTD as a third party and shipping company ... after the payment is done to International Delivery LTD my wife will ship the bike to you ... after you receive the bike and the inspection is done you will contact International Delivery LTD to release the money to me ... ( the shipping company will release the money to me only after you receive the bike and the inspection is done ) ... if you are ready to start this deal go to www.int-delivery-ltd.com register with your e-mail address and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started you will receive all info about the payment and shipping.
    do you think this is fake??

Waiting ...

• Be
      23rd of Jul, 2008

My son and I are having the same problem. We were looking at the same bike as above (Aaron Ritcher version). However, I am sending him an email telling him we will be paying with a cashier's check and will pick it up. Let's see what his answer to that will be!

• Lu
      23rd of Jul, 2008

Let me just say that unlike you all, we DID fall for this piece of s#$t's scam. I'm pretty sure there's more than one of them too because it's a pretty clever little scheme.

We were just so ignorant and learned an expenive lesson. Part of the warnings even stated...(we broke all of them)
    Protect yourself! Be aware of online scams.

Here are a few examples of common online scams:
    Someone willing to pay in excess of the asking price to cover shipping costs using a money order, cashier's check or wire transfer.
    An 'Agent' acting on someone's behalf.
    Someone who does not have a valid contact phone number.

Here's the scam we fell for. It may be an automatically generated correspondence because all the wording to everyone else's here are the same, just different names.

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is David Marchiony and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2006 Honda CBR 600RR. Very clean bike, like new, with only 3428 miles. The price is $2500.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: WPSU01621908 - then you will see all details about the bike.

David Marchiony

We sent the payment like idiots and vehicle-carry and the guy never spoke to us again.
    I only learned of this site when I tried to see if vehicle-carry had a phone number off the internet. Hope these guys burn in Hell, we're seeing what we can do about tracking them down. Glad to see the rest of you all didn't fall for this and hopefully other people are not.

24th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Alex Wilson and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600cc. Very clean bike, like new, with only 3344 miles. The price is $2300.
    The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: XKFJ66923250 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Alex Wilson

This guy is a piece of ###
    My last email to him was "nice try douche bag"
    Thanks guys

• Ca
      25th of Jul, 2008

And they keep on coming ...!!!

Well, bounced across a site called monkeyads - seems to be a new haven for scams ...I guess anywhere classifieds exist. After looking at several bikes with incredible prices ...I smelled a rat ...but thought I would inquire. The fist story I got was brief, but outline all the same things. Overseas for work, third party had the bike and would handle payment. (never stated the company that had possession of the bike).

I immediately had questions ...to which I got no reply. People, ALWAYS as many questions ...

Then the next ... new location ...for work again (relocated, can't use bike) ... third party holding and will take care of shipping. Shipping included in price. Ok ...so after 2, I know it's a scam. However, the day I was lloking for bikes I sent about 6-7 emails out. SO I am still getting replies.

Which bring us to this ::: BINGO:::
    ...READ BELOW ...the same as you all have stated of course change the name and the same stupid story.

From: mjoshuaminner@aol.com

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Joshua Minner and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2004 Yamaha R1. Very clean bike, like new, with only 2100 miles. The price is $2900.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: CIBI79616112 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Joshua Minner

So ...don't fall for this stupid crap people! NEVER EVER EVER, make payments with wire, cashier check, etc etc. If it seems to good to be true -- IT IS!! choose YOUR qualified escrow company such as escrow.com or take other measures that will ensure you don't get burned. Good Luck ...can't wait for the rest of the emails to come back - I am sure they are all the same.

• Lo
      26th of Jul, 2008

Thank you for your email and interest in buying my 2002Harley Davidson Ultra Electra Glide Classic.The bike is available for 6, 200.00 CAD.It is in very good condition, as you can see from the pics I sent you. Check your attachments to see the pics.There are no mechanical problems with the bike, no scratches, never been down. I never raced the bike and was always garaged. I have the title in hand. It's a cleartitle, no liens on it. The bike has been garage kept and looks just like new. Not a scratch or dent on it.
    I am forced to sell my gorgeous mint condition Harley Davidson Ultra Electra Glide Classic with only 24, 226 miles on her, due to personal reasons. I have done all the scheduled maintainence and have taken care of this beauty. Always kept out of the elements and kept covered in my garage, this beautiful Road King has never seen rain, has never been abused, dropped, repainted or wrecked.
    It's a FLHTCUI Shriner Model with Voyager Conversion Kit, Can Be Used As Trike, Or Take Off Two Bolts And Ride It As a Bike, Ridden Very Little And Well Maintained, Blower On Motor To Keep It Cool Under Idling Conditions, CB/ AM/FM Cassette Radio, Rider To Rider Communications.
    Right now I am in Athens, Greece with my work and I'm will be here for 2 more years. The bike it is here with me, but there will not be any problems in shipping to you. I brought the bike here and was going to register it. The bike must be 5 years old in order to be registered here. So, the only option I have i have is to sell the bike. The bike will be shipped from Athens.You will not have to pay additional taxes just the price for it. The delivery can take up to 10-14 business days until the bike will arrive to you. I will insure the bike, so if anything will happen on the way to you it will be covered.The total price you will have to pay with shipping included is 6, 200.00 CAD. So, please check the pics and get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if we can start the deal.
    I can assure you that the bike has been meticulously maintained, adult-owned, adult-ridden, always garage kept and comes complete with the original owner's manuals.

My best regards,

To: landerpa@yahoo.ca
    Received: Saturday, July 5, 2008, 2:20 PM

Hi
    I am looking at your 02 Harley in the latest edition of the Bike and RV
    trader.I would like to take you up on the offer for more pictures.please send
    the pictures to lornebaker@telus.net. The bike appears to be white in the
    trader photo.The price in the trader is indicating asking price is $6200.00.
    What type of conversion is on this bike ? is it a Lehman or a removable bolt up
    sytle. Are you the original owner of the bike? Thanks

Lorne
    I got burned on this one the guy used a redirection link www.air-cargo-web.sx.am. It took me to a copied site.it appears that the legit site belonged to vehicle carry.The day that I agreed to buy the bike I got a phone call and a e-mail with transaction details from the fake Air-cargo team.The site went off line the day I wired the money.I e-mailed the seller and Air-cargo both replied with another link stating that site was down for maintenance.At this point they already had my money so I don't know why they bothered to make contact.On the new link I was able to enter my tracking # and the status of my package had changed from "pending" to "moving" Very expensive lesson for me .I reported it to several fraud buster groups connected to law enforcement but seems no resources to go after these folks and I guess very impossible to catch up with these cons.

Thanks for the space.

• Cr
      26th of Jul, 2008

Here's the whois on Vehicle-Carry.com - Beijing, China. DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE. RAT ###.

So much for Houston, TX and the UK.

Domain Name... vehicle-carry.com

Name Server... ns2.dns.com.cn
    Name Server... ns1.dns.com.cn

• Mi
      8th of Aug, 2008

wow, ya know what i was pumped to see this ad, it would be my first bike and i am ready to ride..i emailed him and this is the response i got...
    Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Larvin Stansell and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2004 Suzuki GSXR 600. Very clean bike, like new, with only 2600 miles. The price is $2900.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: IOOK46091392 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Larvin Stansell

TO WHOEVER PUT THIS ON GOOGLE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

• Br
      28th of Aug, 2008

I just want to thank you all for having this obtainable post via Google search.

I saw an add that looked too good to be true. I received the same exact email (different name) and it seemed really fishy.

Anyhow...here's the email:

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Keith Rodehorst and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.
    Now let me introduce the bike I'm selling:

2006 Yamaha YZF R6 Raven. Very clean bike, like new, with only 4247 miles. The price is $2300.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: AQFP00819032 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Keith Rodehorst

• Me
      6th of Sep, 2008

First of all; thanks for this site!! It is greatly appreciated that there are people out there looking our for the interest of others.

I was ALMOST convinced of, and nearly fell for this SCAM. I couldn't believe there was a 06 Yamaha R6 for 2, 300.00. I was so excited to get my very first bike! BUT... I decided to do a bit of research...thankfully I took the extra couple of minutes.

I'm sorry for those that actually went through with the transaction. It's sad world we live in...PREDATORS!! (2Tim. 3:1-5)

Below is the email I received from this sack of horse feces:

Hello,

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Kevin Frecker and I work as an engineer on a oil rig.

The bike was inspected by them and it is ready to be sold and shipped.

You can use this link: http://www.vehicle-carry.com/Tracking.php and then enter the following tracking number: BUVN35637608 - then you will see all details about the bike.

Kevin Frecker

**************
    Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.
    (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)