vegetarian pizza / poor service. poor standard of food. rude employees.

1 2 Duckworth Lane BD9 5HQBradford, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01274 482313

I ordered a pizza from pizza hut like i usually do as soon as i snapped the pizza in half i found a hair i didnt touch the Pizza any further instead i rung Pizza Hut to let them know that their food is of poor standards and i would like a refil or complimentry Pizza. At first they were quite helpful and offered a Pizza but they took a long time so i phoned back at this point i was really fuming, i told the person who anweresd the phone that the pizza had not yet arrived he was extremely rude and told me that if i am disatisfied with the service i should buy the pizza from elsewhere!

Re

Comments

• Ds
      1st of Jun, 2010

Ordered online at 4:50pm for a 6:30 delivery. Delivered on time minus the drink and 2 dips. Both large pizzas were cold as were the 2 sides of chicken wings and garlic bread and the choc brownie and warm cookie dough was stale. I already had to deal with a rude employee on the phone about the lack of drink and dips and the fact that we would have to wait another 20 minutes for the remainder of my order. It turned up half an hour later. I Intend to formally complain. Have tried unsucessfully to contact them by phone. Crap service and crap food for an extortionate amout of money. I'm glad there were enough people in my house at the time to experience it as none of them will any longer be parting with there money to eat there or order from them again.