VegasWorld / unethical behaviour

Lorain, OH, United States

Since my last complaint of 5-1-2017 you tried to appease me with letting me win big in 3 tournaments, proof positive that this game requires no skill or luck and that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. So we are slowly getting back to where we were before . On tournaments you have me lose I sit in the same spot for the first 25 or 30 minutes of the game and keep getting set backwards as all the other players pass me. Then I slowly inch my way up to the end of the tournament in place number 75 or some such nonsense just anywhere that I will surely not be a winner . You have even gone so far as to be really mean about it and place me in #51 after an hour of play. I don't know what the agenda is with the same players winning all the time, maybe relatives or friends of VW employees. I actually have a couple of the same players sit and wait for me to catch up to them so that they can then jump ahead of me hahahahaha. This is all so ridiculous, why can't you just be fair about the play? I know someone has to lose and someone has to win but since you have taken over my outcome of every tournament ( as if you din't before my first complaint) you could at least not be so obvious about the unfair outcomes . I paid for a membership again this month to see if the new Vega World would be any better and of course I wasted my money AGAIN. What is with you people? This is all so childish. How can you run a business like this. ? I would appreciate a reply to this complaint from someone. If not I will pursue this further, I'm tired of you stealing my money, yes, my choice but expected not to be pissed off every time I play.

• Updated by JMT527, May 06, 2017

I have another complaint about Vegas World. On my settings for my account you can chose whether or not to have "instant friend requesting" on or off. I have been playing this game for a year and at first set it to "on" got a few requests from legitimate people or so I thought to friend. Then I started getting requests from either multiple people or the same creep all the time with sexually explicit names, whoever it was I guess thought I wouldn't recognize this but they continued so had to shut the friend request off. Tried again in another few months and again the sexually explicit names of accounts came up as a friend request. So I had to get rid of all friends since I didn't know who was just being creepy and who was legit. This needs to be addressed, I don't know if I am the only person getting these or if this is common place on this game. This is harassing and Vegas World should have some control over this.

Jm