Vbuzzer / I can not enter to my accountand cancel my account

1 Canada Review updated:

I have open one week ago account in vbuzzer.com. In the beginning was ok, I mean before in my account haven't money. Then when I put money first 10 $ after 2 days 50 $ than they blocked my account. I was surprised and I wrote help support several time, in the beginning they send me one time only like(please downloaded from call.infi Vbuzzer program and enter with your password.)
You know I believed them and I did so, but noting happen. Again I couldn't enter. I wrote minimum 10 times again still no answer.
And I check from net about this company so many people complaining about vbuzzer.com.
Who will hell us I don't no.
I want contact with them, normally every web company there is company contact number, but they don't have.
What should I do???

Um

Comments

26th of Jun, 2010

I am not using v buzzer talk for the past 6 months but now it is known that you have taken 10 doller from my bank account .STILL I AM NOT USING V BUZZER In future do not take charges from my account

My user name ; chockalingamp 10

26th of Jun, 2010

At present iam not availing your vbuzzer service for the past six months and iam not willing to use vbuzzer in hence i request you to cancel my vbuzzer account

My user name; chockalingamp10

30th of Aug, 2010

I have had a similar problem with VBuzzer. These guys are using deceptive marketing practices to gain revenue.

My credit card information was required to try the free credit and complete the signup process. The offer specifically said that there was no obligation to purchase anything or to continue using it after the 7 day period. I have cancelled my subscription yet my card was charged and the details of my card are still stored on my account on the VBuzzer site.

By these actions, VBuzzer has shown blatant disregard for the Competition Act, specifically 52(1)(a) of the Competition Act - misleading representations and deceptive marketing practices, by advertising that customers can claim a free $5 calling credit.

Attached is the email I received outlining the offer. It states, "You don't need to pay anything for it". VBuzzer has already wasted my time and duped numerous North Americans with this bogus offer. I have repeatedly requested that that they credit my card account with the $10 that they took without my authorization, express or implied, and then delete my credit card and personal information from their servers. They have inept support staff working on my case who take days to respond and then accuse me of using the $5 credit. I did use the $5 credit and I am not disputing that. What I am disputing is their illegal use of my credit card.

from newsletter@vbuzzer.com
    sender-time Sent at 5:41 PM (UTC). Current time there: 5:56 PM.
    to bob@gmail.com
    date Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 5:41 PM
    subject Vbuzzer Calling Credit
    mailed-by vbuzzer.com
    unsubscribe Unsubscribe from this sender
    hide details Aug 27 (2 days ago)
    Hello Bob,

Thank you for signing up Vbuzzer on 2009/03/02
    Remember your username is schoolbob, your password is noobrules

To thank you as a long-standing customer, we are very pleased to offer you $5 calling credit. You don't need to pay anything for it, simply download the new Vbuzzer version from the link below, login your account, take 2 easy steps to claim this $5 bonus credit.

Download Vbuzzer Messenger Here

You will have 7 days to use up this credit.

Happy calling!

Vbuzzer Team

Don't miss out on future subscriber-only offers. Add newsletter@vbuzzer.com to your address book or contact list.

You have received this message because when using one of our Websites, you have agreed to receive information on news and updates from vbuzzer.com. If you prefer not to receive future editions of this newsletter, click Here

30th of Aug, 2010

Please file your complaint with these organizations. These organizations are extremely helpful and effective in dealing with rogue companies such as VBuzzer.

All the company information can be found here:

Softroute Corporation
    Suite 218, 60 Centurian Dr.
    Markham, Ontario
    Canada L3R 8T5

• Zu
      1st of Feb, 2011

Vbuzzer charged my credit money without my permission. It is like a robbery. What a cheated this company ! Can anyone help me?

• Vs
    Vbuzzer - For WWW.VBUZZER.COM THORNHILL CAN debit AED117.06
    United Arab Emirates
    VBUZZER.COM

Sir/Mam,
    I am the customer of your site by using phone line.
    Without of my information AED 117.06 debit in my credit card for WWW.VBUZZER.COM THORNHILL CAN. I don't know what is that. So please arrange me to credit that amount.

• Ho
      15th of Jul, 2016

So is the case with evrybody--------what is the reply or response from Vbuzzer team ? They should justify openly otherwise they are guilty and a fraud.------------- Beware evryone

15th of Jul, 2016

Please file your complaint with these organizations. They are extremely helpful and effective in dealing with rogue companies such as VBuzzer.

All the company information can be found here:

Softroute Corporation
    Suite 218, 60 Centurian Dr.
    Markham, Ontario
    Canada L3R 8T5

• K5
    Vbuzzer - unreasonable charges
    Vbuzzer
    Canada

i have subscribed a plan and credited usd40 to vbuzzer, and the same amount was forfeit onthe same day as 'auto renew' charges, i was just puzzle by this charges. when i check with the support team, the support team respond is poor and do not asnwering to the question but keep telling other story, and they keep addressing you as 'hello', that is the service provided, i can't trust this anymore, esp electronic transaction that had no contact number, no address, but only a support team who providing lousy and poor service...