VBulletin Setup / Took my money and ran

1 Topeka, KS, United States Review updated:

On 1/08/2009 I agreed with Mr Sheley on $350 link building campaign. The campaign was supposed to be started on 1/10/2008 using and I quote "white hat methods only". After paying for the campaign, 3 suspicous charges appeared on my card totaling $750 additional charges, which while I can't prove 100% it was him or not, I've never had a problem with this card for the 6 years i've had it, my CC company will only go as far to tell me that the charges have been removed and they are continuing to monitor the card to try to catch the scammer. But back to my original transaction with vBulletinSetup or Brandon Sheley.

On 2/1/2009 I asked for a link report, My email went unanswered. On 2/5/2009 I asked again for a report, went unanswered again. On 2/10/2009 my rankings started to drop, and now on 2/22/2009 I'm almost completely deindexed in the engines, and my site traffic and earnings are ruined. I've had the site online 5 years, used numerous SEO services with no problems during that time, after using his "white hat link building" my site has plumeted to the bottom of the barrel in search results.

Be vary cautious when dealing with vBulletinSetup/Brandon Sheley as i've read other reports and stories of him taking money and not performing work, or totally screwing forums up.

Comments

• Br
      4th of May, 2009

This is yet another bogus claim by Dave McHenery trying to ruin my business
    Read more here

I never take money up front, and I defiantly don't have a "350$" campaign

Lets see some screen shots dave
    I've never had an uphappy client