VBL webmoney / Scam

Searched and found ad that was on CNN, paid the $1.97 for shipping the primary teaching/info. There was no mention of any other charges, now a week later I am charged 69.97 more. Need the address/phone # to call and get my money back.

Ma

Comments

• Sh
      13th of Sep, 2009

i also have had money taken out of my account. How can I get it back and take my name off the list for good?

• A1
      14th of Sep, 2009

I also have had money taken out of my account. This phone number was on my bank statement 1-800-416-1339. I called it, and they assured me that I was off the list and there would be no more money taken out of my account. Only time will tell. But give it a try, it can't hurt. Good Luck to all.

Cookie

• Ro
      24th of Sep, 2009

Hi,

Dae: 24/09/2009.

I have had the same problem and would also like to know how I can stop this without having to cancel my bank account and taking out a new account.
    My transaction reads:

Card payment VBL Web Training.com.

Unable to get through to 1-800-416-1339-1.

I am phoning from UK.

RobL

• Sc
      10th of Oct, 2009

Same problem - They took $1.97 one week and then $69.97 the next. I called and they said they would refund to my credit card and I never received the credit. Yesterday they took out another $29.97 for another product that I never ordered. BEWARE - SCAM - SCAM

• Me
      15th of Oct, 2009

you have to change you bank info
    you can call this company with the following number 1800-509-8479 and 1-800-994-4164. They also give 1-877-847-4005 as a number but will just put you on hold forever. also the give 1-800-994-4161 as a number but this one is not a working number.
    so change you bank info and call and harass the "customer support service"

• Sc
      22nd of Dec, 2009

WARNING:
    I fell for the same scam. changed my credit card.
    but they get your phone number and I am now having to change it... I get at least 2 calls a day from different companies and they all say "you signed up online..." I tell them to take me off their list, but it's like a hydra.
    these people argue with you and will do / say anything to keep you on the phone
    Impossible to complain about because with each phone call, it's a new company name and they will not disclose anything else.
    (today, the guy said he was with Visa. "what is this about?" you signed up for... I said, no, take me off your list. he starts talking over me. I hang up... he calls back 3 times!

beware

• Us
      6th of Jan, 2010

Similar things happened to me. My co-worker is also cheated by a similar fraud. Searching the Internet I see a huge number of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center:

If all of us victims do our best to fight back we could draw enough attention from the public and our government agency to stop it. (If the criminals are caught and sentenced, we can then possibly get our money back.)

For those of you who do not check your credit card history, do it now. You may find suspicious charges from some unknown

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

America is a good lawful country. The law should be used to protect the public, not the bandit.

24th of Nov, 2014

Webmoney and wbexchanger is scamm they stole me 2.226 RUB, i top up my purse using bank transfer, then they say that i broke their rules because of send money to other people. then they say cant back my money because bank to refund do not match with bank that they have "stored"

Total scam, no top up, no refund, no explanation ### greedy russians thats how thinks work on their country maybe, , ,

AVOID WBMONEY AND WBEXCHANGER IF YOU DONT WANT LOOSE MONEY