Vayama — customer services
Terrible customer services. For several days I have been trying to get someone on the phone without success. There is always a recorded message saying that they are experiencing a high call volume.
I have a flight booked on Tuesday 03/07 I have been trying to change to 19/07, but I don't get any mean of doing that. I need desperately to speak to someone before Tuesday to be able to make the change.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Jose, CA Flight ref is VUS - 5731242
I sent several emails to customer services but unfortunately all the replies I get are useless! There is a risk of loosing my ticket if the change is not made on time.
Am currently in UK and joignable on +44 [protected], email is [protected]@gmail.com
Can you please assist with this?
99 Almaden Blvd. Suite 880. San Jose CA 95113, USA
More Vayama Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Vayama - no refund 
- [Resolved] Vayama - if you need to change flights you are screwed 
- Vayama - air travel - change
- [Resolved] Vayama - customer services 
- [Resolved] Vayama.com - do not use this site, it's a rip-off 
- Vayama - flight cancelled by vayama / bad service
- Vayama - customer service
- Vayama - airline ticket cancellation
- Vayama - vayama charged me twice for the one person travelling in the same date, same time and in same flight number. 
- Vayama - bad experience with vayama