Vayamacustomer services

Terrible customer services. For several days I have been trying to get someone on the phone without success. There is always a recorded message saying that they are experiencing a high call volume.

I have a flight booked on Tuesday 03/07 I have been trying to change to 19/07, but I don't get any mean of doing that. I need desperately to speak to someone before Tuesday to be able to make the change.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Jose, CA Flight ref is VUS - 5731242

I sent several emails to customer services but unfortunately all the replies I get are useless! There is a risk of loosing my ticket if the change is not made on time.

Am currently in UK and joignable on +44 [protected], email is [protected]@gmail.com

Can you please assist with this?

99 Almaden Blvd. Suite 880. San Jose CA 95113, USA

Kind regards,

Jeff Buana

Bu
Jun 29, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      Aug 05, 2018

I'm having more or less the same issue. I need to change the outbound date of flights for a party of 5 due to a delays in issuing our visas. Vayama failed to respond within 48 hours (as promised) to my request through their website for a quote to change the trip. They've not once answered my phone call. Our scheduled flights are in two days and we're in a panic not knowing our options.