Vault Payment Solutions / Company won't pay as promised

1 1515 SW 5th Ave Suite 555Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

Company promised several times to pay off old lease and refund me the difference in what I had been paying. Amount was around $250. Last communication was over two weeks ago when they responded to my complaint on /link removed/ Also complained to the BBB and still getting no answers. They also charged my bank account $700 for early termination fee despite seeing on my bank statement that the $700 was taken out by Electronic Payments, Inc and not by Vault. Phone calls go unreturned.

Ja

Comments

• Si
      16th of Jan, 2009

• Ti
      29th of Jan, 2010

Paired with Lease finance group.. I paid them off. Then they charged my credit card (unauthorized) $209 the following month. I tried to locate them in Portland Oregon today and they have moved with disconnected numbers and no known forwarding address. I am going to contact BBB next week

30th of Nov, 2010

I filed a complaint with the BBB and Vault never even responded to it. They completely misrepresented the terms of the lease in order to get me to sign a 48 month contract and have been completely unresponsive in trying to resolve the issues I've brought to them. I think they're setting themselves up nicely for a class action law suit based on all the complaints I've read. I'm looking into it.