Vault Payment Solutions / Company won't pay as promised

1515 SW 5th Ave Suite 555Portland, OR, United States Review updated:

Company promised several times to pay off old lease and refund me the difference in what I had been paying. Amount was around $250. Last communication was over two weeks ago when they responded to my complaint on /link removed/ Also complained to the BBB and still getting no answers. They also charged my bank account $700 for early termination fee despite seeing on my bank statement that the $700 was taken out by Electronic Payments, Inc and not by Vault. Phone calls go unreturned.
Ja

Comments

Si
  16th of Jan, 2009
Ti
  29th of Jan, 2010
Paired with Lease finance group.. I paid them off. Then they charged my credit card (unauthorized) $209 the following month. I tried to locate them in Portland Oregon today and they have moved with disconnected numbers and no known forwarding address. I am going to contact BBB next week
Ch
  30th of Nov, 2010
I filed a complaint with the BBB and Vault never even responded to it. They completely misrepresented the terms of the lease in order to get me to sign a 48 month contract and have been completely unresponsive in trying to resolve the issues I've brought to them. I think they're setting themselves up nicely for a class action law suit based on all the complaints I've read. I'm looking into it.