Vanilla Gift Card / DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP GIFT CARD

1 TX, United States Review updated:

DO NOT EVERY BUY ANYONE THIS PIECE OF CRAP GIFT CARD. THEY WILL HATE YOU FOREVER... I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND DRAMATIC BUT I WAS PRETTY PISSSSSSSTTTTT OFF WHEN MY STUPID BOSS BOUGHT ME MY GIFT CARDS. I CHECKED THE BALANCE AND IT SAID THAT I HAVE $23.24 LEFT ON THE CARD AND I WENT TO MACY'S AND TOLD THE LADY TO PUT IN THAT EXACT AMOUNT OR IT WILL DECLINE IT. SHE DID AND THE CARD STILL GOT DECLINED... SO I HAD TO USE MY OWN CASH.. THEN I WENT TO CHIC FIL A AND MY MEAL WAS UNDER $10 BUCKS YEAH IT GOT DECLINED AGAIN. I HATE YOU VANILLA GIFT CARD COMPANY I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL.. YOU A HOLES...

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

6th of Dec, 2010
    Vanilla Gift Card - Unable to use

It said on can you can register your name to use card online anfter buying it and paying there charge they said card is subject to change that bull i bought it to use online DO NOT BUY THIS CARD

21st of Nov, 2010
    Vanilla Gift Card - Unable to use
    Visa

After i got one of this "so easy to use" gift card. I have not been able to use. The store where it was purchased denied that anything is wrong with the activation and therefore the problem exist with the company VISA itself.
    The customer service does not help you at all. When you call the only answerd you will recive its "the department of accounting its close, the system in the department its down " etc.
    Its has been three monts after the purchase and yet i have not recive any help.
    It is Frustrating that a company with such a big name as VISA keeps the money of their customers.
    Dont buy them.
    Do not give them as gift.
    They only give you problems and bring you frustations.