Vandergriff Honda - Arlington, TX / Stay away from this dealer!

Vandergriff Honda - Arlington, TX
www.vandergriffhonda.com

Vandergriff Honda of Arlington Texas did me wrong. I purchased a 2007 Dodge Charger from them on Sept1, 2007. When I was test driving the car I noticed the car pulling to the right. When I returned I checked the tires and there was Sawtooth edges on the tires meaning the car has a front end alignment problem. Well the salesman told me if they would fix it we would have a deal? I said yes and the salesman took the car to the service department.

I purchased the car and the car was brought back from the service department. The service tech told me he had aligned the car and it was good to go. Well I drove the car home and noticed it pulling again and the front end was shaking.

I called the dealer and they suggested I bring it in on the 4th of sept. I took the car to the dealer today and was told the car was sold as is and they would not make a repair on the car. I talked to a service manager and was told the same thing. I asked to speak to a manager in the sales department and was asked to leave.

I would not recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealer ever.

One side note I have disabled license plates on my car. The person at the service department made a comment about me being a disabled vet and stated he did not think his tax dollars should not be wasted on baby killers. What a shame.

Va

Comments

9th of Oct, 2007

My husband went to purchased a vehicle. He signed papers and drove the car home. About a week later, the salesman called and and stated that he was not able to find a lender and that I needed to bring the car back, despite that papers I had already signed. That is very very poor business and I would not recommend anyone there. Then I told someone what happen at work and was told the same thing had happen to them.

• Sc
      22nd of Jul, 2008

My wife and I purchased a 2007 BMW X3 from them. The car didn't come with floor mats, owner's manual, or a spare key. They refuse to spend $300 to satisfy their customers. When trying to fix the steering wheel, instead of fixing it properly, they spray-painted it. When they tried to buff out the scratches, they left swirl marks all over the car. After spending $40, 000 + on this vehicle, I am not satisfied and will not buy from them again. The used car sales manager's words were, and I quote,
    "too sad, so bad". That's what I call 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!!!
    If you buy a Honda from them, they will take care of most of your problems because it's FREE for them.
    Any other make or model, "As Is" unless the manager signs and "I OWE YOU" that wasn't offered to us on the date of purchase.
    My advise to Vandergriff Honda: DON''T SELL SOMETHING YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND!"

• Ha
      15th of Dec, 2009

i GOT THE SAME PROBLEM TOO, SO JJUST CALL THIS NUMBER TO COMPLAINT 800-999-1009. THIS, I HOPE, WILL HELP YOU ALL TO GET SOMETHING BACK