Vandergriff Acura / Rip off , Worse service

1 1100 I-20 WestArlington, TX, United States
Phone: (817)467-1000

To whom might concern,
I like to comment about couple person in vandergrif dealer. First of all is the finance personel Chelsea, She more likely forced customer to buy services, skip all the explaination, hurry not to go through detail for customer to understand For Example the Uniseal she told me that the car would need to put the uniseal on to protect the paint, so we bought the services, but the time we brought the car to put uniseal on they say the car is already had it when it arrived dealer, Why would I Paid extra money for something is already had, I like to cancel Uniseal, they say it is nonrefunable, This is a rip off . Any body who have good credit will benefit the promotion, but she said I was not meet requirement, while TX law only require 693 point credit, my credit was above that figure. I came back the next day try to cancel extended warranty but she gave me the heck of hard time.
The second person is Ryan. This guy is worser than chelsea, he did not know how to talk to customer, he did not have any people skill at all. He also insulting the customer. There is no cure for this Ryan guy... I think in future this team will hurting the business, They not only driving all the customers away, but also family members, friends, co-workers. Where are your reputations? Pride? To be honest with you with this kind of services I won't come back or refer, on top of that I will let all people I know about how they treat me. I'm the one who bring money and business to them, they're not honest people even though I understand their point try to sell ( not to force ). I hope these problems will be solve in the future, so the other customers feel comfortable to making business with Vandergrif. I still have come back couples more times to this location, I keep an eye on it. They will walk off the customer when they don't want to conduct service from saleman to store mannager.

Unhappy customer