Vanderbilt Mortgage / They're calling our neighbours
We're late on our payment & they call our NEIGHBORS & leave our account # & name, trying to get them to have us call back. The only way they could have gotten their #'s is by looking them up online, I assume just by searching for our road name & calling everyone near us. Our neighbours are mad at us that they keep calling, but there's nothing we can do to stop them. Isn't this a breach of confidentiality? I mean, they're harassing our neighbours as much as they are us. We don't have the $$ to pay right now, or we'd call them back! They finally stopped calling my mom because I told her to tell them we didn't live there, she didn't owe them & if they called her again she'd seek legal action for harassment.
Is there anything we can do about this? Anyone else have this kind of experience? On top of this, the double-wide we are paying for is a piece of $h!t!! It's got soooo many problems. We'd have been so much better off building ourselves, but were in a hurry to get into a home. SE Homes have extremely poor quality products!
More Vanderbilt Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance - scam and fraud! 
- VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO / CLAYTON HOMES - UNFAIR CUSTOMER SERVICE / DECEPTIVE SALES ASSOCIATES 
- vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathaway - hud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - predatory lending 
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - untruthful post on credit report
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - unethical behaviour/ and payments keep raising/ wrong credit reporting
- Vanderbilt Don't Use - mortgage
- Vanderbilt Mortgage And Finance [VMF] - Customer service
- Vanderbilt Mortgage - Harassing phone calls