VanDer Moor~Hond KennelsBreeder did not send registration paperwork

I purchased a Beauceron puppy from Kim Phillips-Hendricks, VanDer Moor~Hond Kennels, 10/25/14. The agreed price was $1350; she required a certified check. She mailed our puppy 10/29/14 but did not send the registration papers with him. After I picked him up, I called and asked her about it. She said she always mails separately and would put them in the mail. After not receiving them, I inquired 11/8; she said she would mail the next week. I texted 11/16, 11/26, & emailed formally 11/27. Kim said, "Yes I got the text, no excuse good intentions not as good at follow through...So this is his vaccination record and deworming. I'll get them in the mail to you in the next day or so". To date, I still have not received them. I emailed 12/26, requesting again. I've gotten no reply. I called the AKC today. Kim has not registered a litter since 2011. I called Kim again and left a vm. I would never have paid this amount of money for an unregistered dog. My 17 year old son fell ill 9/14 and almost died. He had to be hospitalized for almost 3 weeks. The puppy was his; he researched and hand picked him and wanted the option of showing him. Kim knew the circumstances yet still sold us a dog without ability to register him.

• Updated by darlynmarie, Feb 01, 2019

I never received the papers.

Email correspondence