Vancouver Chrysler Dodge Jeep / Owes me money yet does nothing

1 1577 Main StreetVancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (604) 687-5337

Vancouver Chrysler owes me money from a mistake in the paperwork ($399.07). No one calls me back to explain when the money will be returned. I have repeatedly left messages with the sales associate, Fleet manager, and the General Manager. I have called, my wife has called, and my mother has called and spoken to the General Manager, yet still this problem has not been resolved or even discussed with me. I have been lied to since the beginning and they do not seem to care. I want my money refunded ($399.07) as well as the warranty on the car canceled and refunded ($2432.70)as well. When I originally noticed the mistake, and it took 5 straight days of leaving messages, before I was able to see the sales associate. Upon seeing the sales associate, he agreed that it was a clerical error and a cheque would be issued within the week. That first meeting was over two weeks ago, and still they have not been contacted. I have been calling again, and leaving messages for 5 straight days, as well as going into the office twice in that 5 days.

Va

Comments

• Ar
      30th of Jan, 2008

Hi Bruce,

My wife, Nina Nicomedes returned/surrendered car license plate number 953 DSL for insurance cancellation under my name with ICBC last January 24, 2008 at Vancouver Chrysler ICBC insurance office. Please check with your ICBC insurance office beside your office.

She also made a call for Raymond Lewis to reverse the $ 1,000.00 that I made as down payment and to inform that she disputed it already with our Credit card issuer to correct the collapsed transactions with Vancouver Chrysler.

My wife informed me yesterday that you are trying to reach me at my place in Vancouver . You can mail back all the cancelled documents at 2274 Wenonah St. Vancouver, BC V5N 2Z6 but if you want to talk to me call me at (867) 645-2588 between 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm your time ( Pacific Standard Time ).

My friendly advice to you and your colleagues, In the future be honest with your customer especially for a serious buyer like me. Lies will not improve the quality of your service and you can fool people once but not all the time.

What you did to me is out of this world. You gave me an appointment on January 23, 2008 at 9:00 a.m. I came on time because of my excitement to get the car and bring it home to my wife as a birthday presence to her and also by the fact that I’m leaving for Rankin Inlet , Nunavut . I signed all the necessary documents and closed the deal with Raymond because you promised and told me that the car is on its way now from Richmond Chrysler to Vancouver Chrysler and I will get the car before 12:00 noon. Raymond even asked me to issue a void cheque of which I have to go back to my place to get it. I issued a void cheque and registered the car with ICBC under my name even though without the car’s physical presence. After waiting and wasting my time until 4:00 pm of that day, you told me that I’m waiting for nothing because the promises that you made are all communication break downs within your office. Be a civilized person.

I hope that next time I come to your office everything will be in order.

Regards,

Arthur Nicomedes
    Tel. No. : (867) 645-2588

• D0
      31st of Aug, 2009

Vancouver Chrysler were snakes. In November 2003, they sold me a 1999 Chrysler 300M with 60, 000 kms. Six months later at 64, 000 kms the engine went.
    I called the sales manager and he told me that I should have purchsed the extended warranty. I told him that I should not have needed an extended warranty with such low mileage. Now I know why he kept trying to sell me the $1, 700.00 extended warranty.
    I called the service manager and he informed me that the car was purchased at an auction and had a piston replaced at Maple Ridge Chrysler. I was told to call Maple Ridge Chrysler.
    I called the service manager at Maple Ridge Chrysler and he was very sympathetic. The service manager contacted Chrysler Canada and they agreed to pay for 75% of the engine replacement which totalled over $13, 000.00. My share was approximately $3, 300.00. This included a 3 year 60, 000 km warranty. I had the engine replaced.
    Unfortunately, it was too little, too late. I was without a car for 2 months, but I had to keep paying my car payment.
    I had been a Chrysler owner all my life. It was in our family. No more.
    At a time when the automobile industry is in jeopardy, it is a serious mistake to leave your most loyal customers high and dry.
    As a result, for the first time in my life, I have gone to foreign cars. I traded in the 300M for a 2005 Smart car and I purchased a used Volvo wagon.
    I am gone. I will not be back. I never thought that I would feel this way.
    As for Vancouver Chrysler, they got their Karma. They are closed as of December 2008. Good riddence.
    Another Chrysler dealership to avoid is Coquitlam Chrysler. The business manager is a high pressure snake who lies to customers and intimidates his staff.
    The general manager protected him and told me that "moving sheet metal" was their priority. It was obvious that customer satisfaction was not a priority.
    As a result, I "quit" dealing with "Co-quit-lam" Chrysler.
    If Chrysler does not get rid of these snakes they will be doomed to fail.

- D'Arcy Surrette

• Gf
      9th of Oct, 2014

All these reviews are bang on... My fiancé had a break down with her 2013 dart and called them for assistance. The receptionist was very unprofessional, and did nothing to help. It took three times asking her who to call for a tow on warranty. When my fiancé called back to setup a ride or get rental car she was put in the phone with the sales manager from the same receptionist. The sales manager took all of her information and then laughed at her while saying that her warrant from where she bought the car was not the same as at this location, he then stated that she called Mazda???, when she clearly called the same number and talked to the same receptionist. Needless to say being left in tears and still needing help she called Burnaby fiat. They where 100% professional and accommodated her with open arms. NEVER again will we support Coquitlam Chrysler and I hope these waste of skin go out of business sooner then later. HORRIBLE...Thanks one or should I say two very unhappy customers.