vancity visa / nonsense concept

1 1751 parkway blvdCanada Review updated:
Phone: 6043343633

It starts when I received the Vsia statement. After I found out that there is a transaction which is not belongs to me and called the customers to confirm immediately, then I find another crazy issue.

The customer representative explain to me that if there is a fraud transaction, first I need to check with that company, second I can cancel the card and they will sent me another one, but during the time I need to make the payment first.

Second time, when I tried to confirm the situation, another customer representative said they will sent it for investigation and it take 5 -6 weeks, but during the ivestigation the payment should be paid.

Now I am really get confused with two things . First, if the transaction which is happens in South africa and the card holder is still in Canada, how he or she can still go to south Africa to check the case, it obviously is fraud. Second, if the transaction is buying a Tv set and it cost $2000 ca . How could the card holder pay it advance.

I don't understand what is the fraud protection system about in this case ? If anyone understand it please let me know or is this the normal procedure. Thank You

Jj

Comments

• Tw
      16th of May, 2015

Happened exactly the same to me. I swear to my ancestors that I will never use their service again.

• Tw
      16th of May, 2015

Happened exactly the same to me. they won't protect you. Vancity Visa is unreliable, untrusted, and unsafe. I swear to my acestors that I will never use their service again.