Van Ru Credit Corporation / Threatened me & hung up on my mother

I was called regarding my student loan and after giving some information, the processor, Mr. Hanson, at extension 6683, threatened me when I didn't want to give him my debit card information until he gave me some information. I explained to him that I had not received any mailings regarding this loan and it is my intention to pay it back. He had me extremely upset and I was driving in my car. My mother called to verify this information and hung up on her. What kind of agency are you running when your employees threaten people? Is that really the way to resolve things? I was so upset, I had to pull over in a gas station. Do you really care about anything other that bullying people.

Va

Comments

16th of Aug, 2009

I HAD A DEBIT AND SOMEBODY FROM VANRU CALLME AND HELPED ME TO CLEAN MY BAD DEBIT, THEY ALSO OFFERED ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PAY MONTLY AND THEY GAVE ME A DESCOUNT, NOW I DONT HAVE ANY DEBIT AND THEY ALREADY SENT ME A LETTER THAT I DONT HAVE ANY PROLEM. THEY WERE NICE PEOPLE AND THEY CALLED ME EVERY MONTH UNTIL I PAID ALL THE MONEY.